REFRIGERATION PROVISION PLANT
We’re very glad, that we have managed to complete the entire delivery to one of our clients in Russia on time, in spite of the state of emergency due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our team produced and delivered a cooling unit RCWC-08 for provision storage of floating cranes. We carried out some tests, in order to ensure that it’s ready for operation. Therefor we let the compressors run for about 2 hours. The tests were carried out under the supervision of the Russian Maritime Registry (RMRS).
We delivered the unit completely assembled and ready-to-use, though it can be disassembled and reassembled on site. All parts are smaller than 50 cm x 160 cm and can be easily carried into the place, where the unit should be installed.
Scope of supply:
- Sea water cooled provision refrigerating unit
- 2 compressors : 1-run and 1 stand-by with capacity of 8 kW each
- Sea water cooled
- Unit supply meat and fish freezers (-18°C) and vegatable cooler (+4°)
- Accomplished with air coolers for each refrigerator
- Full set of materials for installation and connection