We’re very glad to announce the recent accomplishment of our first project for NOVENCO MARINE & OFFSHORE A/S.
Our client ordered a complete HVAC equipment for a tug boat. We delivered all units to DAMEN SHIPYARDS MANGALIA in Romania, where the production of the tug boat should take place.
Main criteria for design and performance:
During the summer (primary)
Outside air: +35 °C; 70% relative humidity (RH)
Inside air: +27 °C; 50% relative humidity (RH)
During the winter
Outside air: -20 °C
Inside air: +22 °C; 50% relative humidity (RH)
Furthermore, the design condition in the wheelhouse should be in compliance with all standards for one-man bridge operation.
Scope of supply:
- Self-contained unit for engine control room
- Packaged unit for wheelhouse
- Central AC system Air Handling Unit
- Central AC system Compreressor Condensing Unit
- 52 pcs. of cabin units
- 60 pcs. of wheelhouse windows defrosting nozles
- Set of recirculation and exhoust grids
- Set of stainless steel rectangular grids for galley